Information for Retailers & Dealers
With 25 years of experience and over 20 million scrap tires recycled, Front Range Tire Recycle can handle all of your scrap tire collection needs. We have the ability to handle any size job or location. With our own fleet of trucks, we are able to provide a timely, reliable, and affordable collection service that allows you to focus on your business and customers. We are a registered waste tire hauler through the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. When you choose to have your scrap tires collected and processed by Front Range Tire Recycle, you can feel good about helping Colorado's environment, and not just adding to a tire stockpile.
Please contact us today for the most competitive pricing in the industry.
- Scrap Tire Collection
- Scrap Tire Drop Off
- Clean up Contractor
- Scrap Tire Consulting Services
List of Credentials
- Certificate of Designation through Douglas County, Colorado
- Recycling Facility Registration through The Colorado Department of
Public Health and Environment
- Waste Motor Vehicle Tire Hauler Certificate of Registration, Registration #1
- Tire Shredder #1 Permit #88DG291 001A
- Tire Shredder #2 Permit #88DG291 001B
- Tire Shredder #3 Permit #08DG0616 001C